Library services in Covid-19 alert level 2
From Monday 18 May, Te Wairere (Mokoia) and Ako Ātea (Windermere) libraries will be open 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday, and closed on Saturdays.
· Added safety measures will be in place in the library, and there will be reduced onsite staff.
· You must scan the QR code at the entrance when both entering and departing for contact tracing purposes.
· A “Click and Collect” service will operate so you can quickly pick up the library resources you need and then head to class or home. To use this service, locate the resources you need from home using the online library catalogue at toiohomai.mykoha.co.nz. Use the “Find on the Shelves” option from the “Search” drop down box. Once you have found the item you want, click on “Place Reserve”. You will receive a text message when the item/s are available for you to collect.
· You are also welcome to come to the library to choose your resources and to study. Study rooms will be closed, but some computers and study tables will be available for quiet study purposes. You can bring food and drink into the libraries to sustain you while you study.
· Please adhere to physical distancing of at least 1 metre. So sorry - no socialising in groups while we are in Level 2. If you are not studying or in class, please stay home.
· If you need help using the computers or printers, please ask at the Library Help Desk. We are unable to provide any assistance that requires close contact.
· Face-to-face Research Desk services in the library will be closed, but you can still get all the help you need from our friendly Faculty Librarians by phone or email. To make an appointment with them, please email email@example.com or phone Mokoia Library - phone (07) 346 8805 or Windermere Library - phone (07) 557 6200. Or check out the online library help guides at toiohomai.mykoha.co.nz