Your Library at Level 2
Kia ora e te whānau
Good news! Our libraries are open in Level 2.
Opening hours during L2 are 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday, closed weekends. Computer labs remain open throughout the weekend and every evening.
Level 2 guidelines
There are extra safety measures in place to protect you and others. We ask you to:
- Stay home if you are not well.
- Wear a mask.
- Physical distance.
- Check in using the QR code or form.
Click and Collect service
A “Click and Collect” service is running so you can pick up your resources and then head to class, office or home. To use this service:
1. Locate the resources you want from toiohomai.mykoha.co.nz. Choose the “Find on the Shelves” option from the “Search” drop down box.
2. Once you’ve found the book you want, click on “Place Reserve”. You’ll receive a text message when the books are ready for you. Then just pop into the library to collect.
Have a look at this short video that guides you through how to use Click and Collect.
A reminder that we can deliver library books to you free of charge (including return postage) within New Zealand if you are:
- Studying online and not living near a Toi Ohomai campus,
- Studying at Tokoroa, Taupō or Whakatāne campuses, or other regional sites, or
- Not able to travel to campus during Level 2 for health reasons.
Research and referencing help
We are here to help! Although in-person support isn’t available, your Faculty Librarian can support you by phone, email or video call. Their details are here.
Check out our short video tutorials to help with finding information, using the library, referencing and more.
P: Mokoia Library (07) 346 8805 or Windermere Library (07) 557 6200
Keep in touch via our Toi Ohomai Libary Facebook group.