We're happy to report that the phone lines are now working so please feel free to call us if you have any questions or if you need help logging on to Koha or accessing our electronic resources. Our contact numbers are:
Mokoia Library - phone (07) 346 8805
Windermere Library - phone (07) 557 6200
Stay safe and kia kaha.
Kia ora koutou,
As a result of the Government increasing the Covid-19 alert level, Toi Ohomai Library will be closed from 4.30pm Monday 23 March 2020.
What you need to know
- The Mokoia and Windermere branches of the library are closed until further notice.
- If you have any library items, please hold onto them. All due dates will automatically be extended and you will not incur any fines for overdue items.
- We are unable to supply any reserved or recalled items while the library is closed.
- Our phones are now being answered by our lovely library staff so please call us if you have any questions or need any help with accessing resources.
- We understand that this is an unsettling time, however you still have access to our electronic resources such as ebooks, online journals and databases.
How we can help
- We encourage you to make the most of our extensive online resources that can be accessed from home. These include books, journals, videos and databases.
- If you need any assistance with logging into Koha online or connecting to our electronic resources, check out our Library Help Guides or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kia kaha and stay safe everyone.