Kia ora e te whānau
Good news! Our libraries are open in Level 2.
Opening hours during L2 are 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday, closed weekends.
Level 2 guidelines
As our libraries are publicly accessible spaces there are extra safety measures in place to protect you and others. We ask you to:
- Stay home if you are not well.
- Wear a mask - this is mandatory in Te Wairere and on both floors of Ako Ātea.
- Maintain 2 metre distancing.
- Check in using the QR code or form.
- Sorry no socialising in the libraries in Level 2. If you are not studying or in class, please stay home.
- The library furniture has been set up to meet physical distancing requirements. Please don’t move it.
- Study rooms will be closed, but computers and study tables are available for quiet study purposes. Food and drink are allowed as usual.
- We are unable to provide help that requires close contact. See below for other options.
- Sanitisation stations are available. Please use sanitiser to clean keyboards and mice before and after use.
A “Click and Collect” service is running so you can pick up your resources and then head to class, office or home. To use this service:
1. Locate the resources you want from toiohomai.mykoha.co.nz. Choose the “Find on the Shelves” option from the “Search” drop down box.
2. Once you’ve found the book you want, click on “Place Reserve”. You’ll receive a text message when the books are ready for you. Then just pop into the library to collect.
Have a look at this short video that guides you through how to use Click and Collect.
And remember that we can deliver library books to you free of charge (including return postage) within New Zealand if you are:
- Studying online and not living near a Toi Ohomai campus,
- Studying at Tokoroa, Taupō or Whakatāne campuses, or other regional sites, or
- Not able to travel to campus during Level 2 for health reasons.
Digital resources at your fingertips
Research and referencing help
We are here to help! Although in-person support isn’t available, your Faculty Librarian can support you by phone, email or video call. Their details are here.
Check out our short video tutorials to help with finding information, using the library, referencing and more.
P: Mokoia Library (07) 346 8805 or Windermere Library (07) 557 6200
Keep in touch via our Toi Ohomai Library Facebook group.