Kia ora e te whānau Monday - Friday 8am – 4.30pm, Saturdays 9am to 12pm
Our libraries are open in Level 2. From Tuesday 26 October our opening hours will be:
Ako Ātea at Windermere: Monday – Thursday 8am - 6pm, Fridays 8am - 5pm, Saturdays 10am - 2pm
Te Wairere at Mokoia:
Computer labs remain open throughout the weekend and evenings.
Research and referencing help
We are here to help! In-person support is now available, with our Faculty Librarians able to support you at the Research Desk in each library from 10.00am to 2.00pm Monday to Thursday. Your Faculty Librarian can also support you by phone, email or video call if you are unable to come to campus. Their details are here.
Check out our short video tutorials to help with finding information, using the library, referencing and more.
Level 2 guidelines
There are extra safety measures in place to protect you and others. We ask you to:
- Stay home if you are not well.
- Wear a mask.
- Physical distance.
- Check in using the QR code or form.
Click and Collect service
A “Click and Collect” service is running so you can pick up your resources and then head to class, office or home. To use this service:
1. Locate the resources you want from toiohomai.mykoha.co.nz. Choose the “Find on the Shelves” option from the “Search” drop down box.
2. Once you’ve found the book you want, click on “Place Reserve”. You’ll receive a text message when the books are ready for you. Then just pop into the library to collect.
Have a look at this short video that guides you through how to use Click and Collect.
A reminder that we can deliver library books to you free of charge (including return postage) within New Zealand if you are:
- Studying online and not living near a Toi Ohomai campus,
- Studying at Tokoroa, Taupō or Whakatāne campuses, or other regional sites, or
- Not able to travel to campus during Level 2 for health reasons.
Digital resources at your fingertips
The library has an extensive collection of e-books, articles, magazines, videos, and databases to support your studies. Use the “Everything” search box on Koha, or select from the alphabetical list here.
P: Mokoia Library (07) 346 8805 or Windermere Library (07) 557 6200
Keep in touch via our Toi Ohomai Libary Facebook group.